Parent Teacher Organization
- Julie Pesartic
- Amy Holmes
- Jen Davis
- Heather Chupp
Do you like to cook and bake?
Have we got a club for you. Regina Coeli Parent Pals is a group of parents who cook and prepare themed lunches for the staff to show our appreciation. Luncheons are held once a month during the teachers four lunch hours.
You can participate in many ways, even if you are not available during the day:
- prepare a dish and send it into school
- send in paper products
- volunteer at the luncheon for set up and clean up
The benefits of joining:
- Parent pals get to enjoy samples of the leftovers
- You earn service hours
- It’s fun and the staff loves it
- You will learn new recipes and make new friends